Kitchen is fully equipped with gas range, oven, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator/freezer, oak cabinets, granite counters and tile floors. It is connected to the dining area with a table for 8 and a good-sized family room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, large sectional sofa, 60" flat screen tv with Internet and Wifi and a deck with outdoor furniture, fireplace and lounges. No homes behind the house, offering unobstructed views of the mountains. Bedroom one has a queen bed, bedroom two has a full-sized bunk bed (not twins) and the master bedroom has a huge, log king bed.
Bath one has a tub/shower in custom tile and a granite vanity with vessel sink and tile floor.
The master bath has a large tile shower with a granite vanity with two, vessel sinks.
There is a two-car garage and a nice yard with grass and mature Fir and Aspen trees in a wonderful mountain setting.
- Equipped for kids, Swimming pool, Terrace, Gourmet Kitchen, Dishwasher
- In home dryer, In home washer
- Computer Available, DVD, Internet Access, Stereo Hi-Fi, TV, Wireless Internet
Our subdivision is called Sun Peaks and is a community of very nice, custom homes with large heated community pool, two tennis courts and clubhouse at no extra charge to our guests. We live just two minutes from theatre, shopping, dining, banks, grocery, library, health club, ice cream parlor, golf course, mountain bike and hiking trails. We can also provide two mountain bikes for our guests.
We are located about fifteen minutes from fishing and boating on Jordanelle reservoir, horseback riding and camping in the Uintah Mountains. Salt Lake City and the international airport is just twenty five minutes away.
- Outdoor Activities
- Biking, Canoe/Kayak, Fishing, Golf, Hiking / Trekking, Skiing, Tennis, Walking
- Leisure Parks, Restaurants, Shopping, Fitness Center / Health Clubs, Theaters, Forest, Lake
- Galleries / Museums, Popular monuments
- Transport nearby
- Neighborhood Services
- Bakery, Pharmacy, Supermarket