We have a delightful, newly furnished condo in the award winning Macallen Building located right in the heart of the city. Boston is a walking city and virtually any theatre, museum, gallery or music venue is an easy walk or a short ride on the subway "T". In fact, the Broadway T station is just 70 steps from our front entrance. Shopping on Newbury Street, roaming Beacon Hill or the beautiful Public Garden are all within a ten minute walk.
- Air conditioning, Cleaning service available , Elevator access, Jacuzzi, Parking included, Gourmet Kitchen, Dishwasher
- In building dryer, In building washer
- Computer Available, Internet Access, Wireless Internet
Metropolitan Boston is home to over a hundred colleges and universities. During the school year there are over 250,000 college students.
Also, Boston has a world class symphony, a vibrant theatre life and over a dozen art and science museums that can be easily reached waling or bike or cab or "T". One of my favorites is the JFK museum about a 15 minute walk.
- Outdoor Activities
- Biking, Diving, Fishing, Golf, Hiking / Trekking, Skiing
- Beach, Restaurants, Shopping, Fitness Center / Health Clubs, Theaters, Forest, Lake
- Galleries / Museums, Popular monuments
- Neighborhood Services